Right now there is next to no food in stores. You need more food. The answer, get some Ramps!
You'll find ramps in the woods, so
go for a hike! I listed some information and rules, yes, RULES
for finding and digging ramps.
You will need:
- a trowell for digging
- a knife to cut roots
- and a bag to put your ramps in.
RULES AND INFORMATION
- ramps smell like onions and have only 2 leaves
- ramps only keep for about 4 days
- always leave at least half the patch so they grow back
- do not take the roots of while digging
- the leaves when cooked are very sweet and the bulb is like a grilled onion.
Some ways to include ramps:
Post a Comment